The Market F
Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by hotel chefs, The Market F opened this July inside the Grand Hyatt. Not only are the meals made with locally sourced ingredients...
Oct 26, 2017
Good up Coffee
The Yakuin-Shirogane area has developed a well-earned reputation as a coffee shop mecca in recent years, and this spring, another player joined in the fray: Good up Coffee.
Oct 26, 2017
Fukuoka Autumn Leaves Guide 2017
Fukuoka Now has selected some of the best spots – complete with links to useful weather resources, photographs, maps, and our favourite spots near Fukuoka to view the autumn leaves.
Oct 27, 2017
Yanagawa Now! – Visit Yanagawa in November
Anytime of the year is a good time to visit Yanagawa, often referred to as “The Venice of Kyushu”.
Nov 1, 2017
- See the First Sunrise of 2018 from the Air As part of their 15th year anniversary celebration, Solaseed Air is organizing a special trip that will give people the chance to view the first sunrise of the New Year from... More
- Recruitment Rate for New Graduates at New All Time High The recruitment rate of new graduates is at an all time high. As of Oct. 1, 75.2% of university students who are scheduled to graduate next March have already received... More
- Residential Land Values Rise in 19 Towns and Cities Across Fukuoka Increases were detected in 19 cities and towns, such as Fukuoka, Kasuga, and Dazaifu. It is believed that the rise is linked to... More
- Luxury Hotel Chains Reportedly Interested in the Former Daimyo Elementary School Site Fukuoka City held a briefing session on Nov. 10 for businesses interested in redeveloping the site of the former Daimyo Elementary School. The deadline for entries from the private sector is... More
- Robot Bar Now Open Inside Henn-na Hotel A new, unstaffed bar opened inside the Henn-na Hotel at Huis Ten Bosch (HTB), on Nov. 9. The hotel, which opened in July 2015, uses robots to... More