Ryuen is the only restaurant in Fukuoka City where you can enjoy authentic, exquisitely marbled Kobe beef. Have a date or a special day to mark?
Jun 21, 2017
Fukuoka Fireworks Guide 2017
Summer in Japan isn’t complete without experiencing at least one hanabi taikai (fireworks festival)!
Jul 14, 2017
Fukuoka Beach Guide 2017
It’s summertime, and the livin’ is easy in Fukuoka! It’s also the perfect time to clear your schedule and hit the beach...
Jul 14, 2017
Jul 21, 2017
- All Night Movies at T-Joy Hakata In what is becoming an annual event, T-Joy Hakata will screen movies right through to morning this summer! The cinema will be open all night from... More
- Fukuoka and Auckland Conclude MOU to Support Startups Sister cities Fukuoka and Auckland concluded a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to support startups looking to expand their businesses abroad. This is Fukuoka's seventh startup related MOU, and the second time that the city has... More
- Sale on Wedding Dresses and Used Kimonos! A huge sale on new and used wedding dresses will take place on the eighth floor of the Daimaru department store from July 19 to 24. There will be over... More
- Mobile Trailer on Display to Help Raise Awareness about Disaster Prevention Measures A trailer has been set up on the grounds of the former Daimyo Elementary School to highlight how mobile accommodation can be utilized to help... More
- Heavy Downpours Caused by Intense Cumulonimbus Clouds The Japanese Meteorological Agency revealed that the record levels of rain that fell in Fukuoka and Oita were caused by the formation of numerous... More