Sunset Live 2017
Sunset Live - Kyushu’s most popular outdoor music festival, returns for its 25th year! Save ¥1,000 off your ticket - click here!
Jul 28, 2017
Fukuoka Fireworks Guide 2017
Summer in Japan isn’t complete without experiencing at least one hanabi taikai (fireworks festival)!
Jul 14, 2017
Every evening in Fukuoka, the city begins to light up around 18:00 with the twinkle of yatai (food stall) lanterns. For a unique twist on the yatai concept, try...
Jul 28, 2017
Fukuoka Sunflower Guide
Sunflowers bloom beautifully in Japan for approximately two weeks. The sunflower heads grow heavier as time passes, making the flowers droop, so timing is important – but fear not...
Jul 21, 2017
- First Wild Otter Spotting in 38 Years team from the University of the Ryukyus confirmed on August 17 that a wild otter has been spotted in Japan for the first time in 38 years in Tsushima, Nagasaki Prefecture. The animal was... More
- New Wheelchair Developed by Kurume Institute of Technology The Kurume Institute of Technology have developed a voice-operated wheelchair with an automated driving system. A subsidiary of Zenrin and Whill, a venture company specializing in... More
- Survey on People's Familiarity with Local Delicacies The Kyushu Economic Research Association conducted a survey on 50 items to gain a clearer understanding of the level of public recognition for local specialities from... More
- New Commercial Facility to Open on Site of Former Kyushu University Ropponmatsu Campus A new commercial facility, which will become home to 23 stores, is set to open on the site of the former Kyushu University Ropponmatsu campus from October 1. The complex will include... More
- Skal's White Sour Beverage to go on Sale Nationwide Sapporo Beer announced that the alcoholic beverage they created in collaboration with Skal, whose headquarters are based in... More