Now in its 14th year the crazy CM Festival consistently entertains and surprises its audiences with the best and most bizarre television commercials from all over the world. It’s over five hours of award winning clips and live entertainment. The all-nighter is a party!
World’s CM Festival – July 28 (Sat.)
• 7/28 (Sat.) Day:14:30~19:30 / Night: 22:30~05:30
• JR Kyushu Hall
• Day: Unreserved: ¥3,500 / Reserved: ¥4,000, Night: Unreserved: ¥4,500 / Reserved: ¥5,000
• JR Hakata City 9F, 1-1 Hakataekichuogai, Hakata-ku
WIN! Tickets to World’s CM Festival!
Would you like to win a ticket to this year’s event? Here’s your chance! All you have do is find the organizer of the World’s CM Festival- Jean-Christian Bouvier in Fukuoka City. But don’t worry, he’s easy to find. He’ll be wearing his trademark “Sandwich Man” clothes (see below)!
1. Take a photo of Jean-Christian Bouvier dressed as “Sandwich Man” in Fukuoka city. He’s there everyday!
2. Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first two photos to be sent in WIN! one ticket each to the World’s CM Festival on 7/28 (Sat.)
Winners will be notified by email, and announced on the Fukuoka Now Facebook page! Please note: tickets must be picked up from the Fukuoka Now office in Tenjin.
PLUS! This weekend, in the lead up to Yamakasa, the organizers of World’s CM Festival are holding another great event. This event will show the best selection of the CM Festival since 1999…. the July 28th event will be the new 2012 edition (from 53 countries!) Get your tickets!
Yamakasa Night – Night of Adeaters – July 14 (Sat.)
Join the crowd and stay up all night watching a grand selection of CMs at “Yamakasa Night – The Night of Adeaters” in Fukuoka on July the 14th. Enjoy the best selection from the CM Festival’s CM Library, live performances, get a free drink, and try your luck winning a present at the Lottery! The event runs from 23:30 on July 14th, and ends at 04:30 on the 15th- just in time to see the grand finale of the Yamakasa Matsuri, one of the biggest and most famous traditional summer festival in Japan. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the night before this year’s Yamakasa finale!
• Nakasu Taiyo Movie Theater (中洲大洋映画劇場)
• Advance: ¥2,500, Door: ¥3,000 (includes one drink!)
• Advance tickets available here.
• For more information , call: 090-9409-3053(English, francais, 日本語)