Part-time positions available starting in April(there is a big possibility that you will have a training and trial lesson terms in February and March) for teaching children ages 8 -12. We are also looking for a teacher who are able to teach for adults.
– Currently living in Fukuoka
– Must have a valid working visa
– Punctual and responsible
– Experience teaching children or adults.(new teacher who are willing to take a training from our head-teacher are very welcome)
– able to work on every other Tuesday for kids at Nanakuma brunch.
– able to work on any days from Monday-Friday(usually when we decided a year schedule, you will only work for one or tow dates.) for adults at Tenjin brunch or at company near Hakata..
– People who are wiling to take a training from our head teacher.
– People who are looking for a long term part-time position.
– passion for teaching, and love to share your ideas.
Preferred but NOT required:
– Experience teaching Business English.(TOEIC)
– having any special talents (ie. musically inclined, dance, karate, etc.)
– Native English speakers
– previous teaching experience in Japan
– Good understanding of Japanese (Japanese Language Proficiency Test level 3 is preferred)
Salary: 2,400yen~3,000 yen /hour (negotiable;we will pay transportation fee)
Tenjin brunch(adult);3-4-7tenzin asahi Bld.2F･5F, Tenjin, Chuo-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 810-0001, Japan
Nanakuma-brunch(kids);1-1-10, Nanakuma, Jonan-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 814-0133, Japan
Kusagae-kindergarten;2-9-22, Kusagae, Chuo-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 810-0045, Japan
If you are interested, please send your CV(resume ) with your current picture to below address;
All interviews are to be done in person. No Skype interviews allowed.