If you are interested in teaching English in a friendly, supportive and welcoming environment, as part of a team of dedicated and enthusiastic instructors, a position at our NOVA English conversation schools could be just what you are looking for. We are recruiting for full time positions in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka.
We welcome suitable applicants from both Japan and abroad, so look no further than NOVA for the ideal opportunity to gain the experience of living and working in a unique country with a unique culture. At G.Networks Nova we offer:
• A one-year renewable contract, ranging from (34) to (37) 40-minute lessons a week;
• 10 paid holidays in the first contract, with additional days offered in subsequent contracts;
• Opportunities to change schedules and work locations, dependent on operating needs;
• A competitive salary, up to 250,000 a month,, with opportunities for highly skilled instructors to gain performance-based salary increments;
• Comprehensive paid training and all the necessary materials to teach a wide range of courses, including classes for English conversation for adults and children, test preparation and English for special purposes such as business or travel;
• Reimbursement for all work-related travel expenses, up to Y23,000 a month, and assistance with finding reasonably-priced accommodation;
• Visa sponsorship for eligible applicants not currently resident in Japan;
Successful applicants will:
• Be flexible, enthusiastic and committed to developing their teaching ability in order to teach to a high standard;
• Be able to reflect upon their teaching performance and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from students and supervisors;
• Show an understanding of the need to communicate clearly and concisely when teaching students whose English ability is limited, if not the ability to do so;
• Be native English speakers, having completed 11 years or more of education in an environment where English is the primary language of study, including at least two years of tertiary education;
• Preferably have teaching qualifications and prior teaching experience, although this is not required.
If you would like to know more, or to arrange an interview, we would like to hear from you. Please send a C.V. including two professional references and covering letter to email@example.com; if you pass the screening stage of our application process we will contact you regarding convenient interview dates and times.