Fukuoka Parco is bringing together a range of extremely poisonous creatures for a special event. Learn more about unique and potentially dangerous animals, some of which may even have enough poison to kill a human! This is an experience that is sure to get your heart pounding. Please be aware that some of the animals at the event might change depending on the day.
• 7/22 (Sat.) ~ 8/21 (Mon.)
• 10:00~20:30 (last day: ~18:00)
• Last admission: 30 minutes before the end of the event
• ¥800 (adult / junior high school student of above) / ¥600 (children) *Free for infants (three years of age and younger) and people in possession of disability ID card
• Fukuoka Parco
• 2-11-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka