A camping event right in the heart of Fukuoka! The campsite will be open for one night and two days, providing an outdoor experience to people without them having to leave the city. Join the various activities on offer including a scrap material workshop, morning yoga, and an outdoor movie screening. There will also be live performances and stalls offering food, drink, and more. Unfortunately, the camping spaces are booked up, but entry is free.
• 7/21 (Sat.) ~ 7/22 (Sun.)
• Sat.: 10:00~, Sun.: ~17:00 *check in: 9:00~14:00
• Free entry (campsites sold out)
• Maizuru Park (Nishi Hiroba)
• 2-2 Jonai, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka