Join the Kyorochan-themed Easter egg hunt at Marinoa City this month! Search for eggs hidden by Kyorochan in eight different locations around the shopping complex. Visitors who find eggs are entered into a lottery and will get the chance to win an assortment of Morinaga confectionery as well as Marinoa City shopping vouchers worth ¥1,000. Kyorochan will also make an appearance, so be sure to stop by and say hello!
• 3/17 (Sat.), 3/18 (Sun.)
• Start times for both days: 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:30
• Final admission for the hunt: 17:00, final admission for the lottery: 17:50
• Free *each hunt is limited to 50 groups; third grade ES and under can participate with their parents or guardians, above third grade ES can participate in groups with their friends
• Marinoa City Fukuoka *meeting place/reception: first floor steps outside Outlet Building 1
• 2-12-30 Odo, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-892-8700 (Marinoa City), 03-5784-2254 (Kyorochan Easter Egg Hunt Rally inquiries)