CURIOO JAPAN is looking for a Director of Studies in Fukuoka City.
CURIOOkids is an Entrepreneur, Creative Design, Technology and English training provider educating the new generation of Leaders with learning Studios and offices in six countries.
We are currently working with the Fukuoka City Government to open our first studio in Fukuoka City, and they have introduced us on their website.
Please see our website as well for more details:
The position we are offering is full-time, from 11:00am to 8:00pm weekdays. There are possibilities of work on weekends, but on public holidays, the studio will be closed. Annual holidays will be 120 days.
1. Remuneration is based upon experience and qualifications.
2. Transportation costs are reimbursed.
3. Classes are groups of up to eight children, ranging from kindergarten to elementary school.
4. Nearest train station will be Nishijin (Nishitetsu).
The Director of Studies (DoS) is responsible to the Principal/Manager for the academic management of the School and ensuring the teaching and learning component of the programmes are delivered to the highest standards.
The successful applicant will have the knowledge, qualifications and experience stated below:
1. Native or native-level English speaker
2. First degree
3. A minimum of three years’ teaching experience
4. A sound knowledge and experience of teaching 3-12 year olds or age groups
5. CELTA, DELTA, Trinity Dip TESOL, Masters in either TESOL, ELT or Applied Linguistics
1. Postgraduate degree or equivalent
2. Young Learners teaching qualification
3. Educational management experience
4. +3 years managing a team of teachers
5. Experience in curriculum development
(Applicants with a PGCE and/or EYFS experience welcomed)
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV/resume to us at:
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted by email or telephone. Thank you. We are excited about hearing from you!