CURIOO JAPAN is looking for an English teacher for our second studio in Fukuoka City.
CURIOOkids is an Entrepreneur, Creative Design, Technology and English training provider educating the new generation of Leaders with learning Studios and offices in eleven countries.
We are currently working with the Fukuoka City Government to open our second studio in Fukuoka City, and they have introduced us on their website.
Please see our website as well for more details:
The position we are offering is full-time, from 11:00am to 8:00pm weekdays, but we will accept part-time teachers as well.
There are possibilities of work on weekends (both full-time and part-time), but on public holidays, the studio will be closed. Annual holidays will be 120 days for full-time employees.
(The details are for full-time position. If you are interested in part-time, please let us know when you apply.)
The successful applicant will:
1. be a native speaker of English;
2. BA degree (preferably in Education) or extensive experience teaching children and Teaching Certificate (preferably CELTA or equivalent)
3. have a valid visa to work in Japan; and
4. have genuine personal and professional interest in education for children.
1. Salary: \250,000 per month (may vary on experience and qualifications).
2. Transportation costs are reimbursed.
3. Classes are groups of up to eight children, ranging from kindergarten to elementary school.
4. The studio will be located in Island City in the Higashi-ku.
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV/resume to us at:
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted by email or telephone. Thank you. We are excited to hear from you!