We are looking for new enthusiastic English teachers to join our team from March 2022. We are an English school in a great location in Kurume, and our students mainly comprise of friendly adult learners. We have 2 teaching slots available on the weekdays (Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays) between the hours of 1:45-9pm or 6:25-9pm, and another teaching slot on Saturdays from 10:55am-5:10pm. We are ideally looking for candidates who can teach on all of the days, but if you are only interested in part of these days or times, please do apply and let us know your preferred choice in your application. All teaching materials and training will be provided. Transportation costs will be reimbursed.
We are looking for passionate instructors to join our team who…
1) Have a valid Specialist in Humanities/ Spouse/ Permanent Resident Visa or equivalent or have a work permit (Permissions to Engage in Activity other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted)
2) Are a native speaker of English (received at least 12 years of English education)
3) Have some conversational Japanese ability (preferred but not necessary)
4) Are reliable, flexible, and a team player
5) Have ESL teaching experience (preferred but not necessary)
To apply, please send us an up-to-date CV/resume along with a recent photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do email us if you have any inquiries or questions about the positions available.
Successful candidates will be contacted by mail.