CIC English Kindergarten,
We are currently recruiting for a professional and passionate
English teacher to join our team at CIC English Kindergarten in Kokura, Kitakyushu city. The position is available from late
April 2022. We are looking for someone with the dedication and
commitment to help their students succeed and enjoy the
challenge and reward of working with young children. The
contract is from May 2022 to March 2023 with the option to renew each year for the right applicant. We are ideally looking for a candidate who is searching for a long term position.
• You will be required to create and teach a variety of
classes each week using our monthly thematic curriculum
including, English classes, PE, Reading and Writing, as well as our graduate student classes (Elementary Grade 1-6)
• Supporting our Japanese team with daily school culture
and the welfare of your home room class.
• *The work schedule is 40 hours per week, Monday to
Friday (including an average of 25 teaching hours)
• *15 days paid holiday plus Public holidays.
*Some major events may take place on a weekend or a public
holiday for which you will receive a day off in lieu.
• 1 year contract. Renewable at the end of the academic
• Starting salary ¥260,000 per month (negotiable for
candidates with previous kindergarten experience and/or teaching qualifications)
• Shakai Hoken. The company will pay half of the Health
Care and Pension contributions as stipulated by Japanese Labour Law.
The ideal applicant must:
• Be a native speaker of English with at least a BA or BS qualification or equivalent.
• Have at least 2 years prior experience working with
children aged 2-6 years old (preferred)
• Be a creative and imaginative person with energy and
patience for teaching small children.
• Be self-motivated to create and teach insightful and
• Be hard working, flexible and a cooperative individual
who is serious about teaching.
The role is incredibly rewarding and requires the right
individual that understands the demands of teaching a younger
• Sponsorship for English Teacher Work visa is provided
• Support with accommodation is available if required.
Please take a look at our website to learn more about our
If you are looking for a role where you can use your own
creativity and passion for teaching in a position where you can truly make a difference, look no further.
If you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Please send your C.V./resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter outlining your suitability. We look
forward to hearing from you.