To Whom it May Concern,
Fukuoka Communication Center would appreciate it if you would re-post the attached advertisement for a Part-Time Teacher, which was originally posted on February 18, 2021, as it has been amended.
* * * * * * *
Fukuoka Communication Center (FCC), an English conversation school located 5 minutes from Hakata Station, is seeking a part-time teacher for 5 Sunday classes for the 2021 academic year commencing April 1st.
Applicants are required to have;
• native proficiency in English
• ESL/EFL qualifications or equivalent
• a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in adult education
• excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage and motivate students
• the experience to teach reading and writing will be highly regarded
Part-time teachers, as a part of their job description, are required to;
• prepare for classes using set texts
• correct weekly core class diaries
• write semester evaluations for students
The school provides;
• an organized, professional and challenging working environment
• very competitive compensation (3,900yen / one hour class)
• transportation costs
• a system of paid leave for part-time teachers
Classes include small group (up to 8 students) and private hourly lessons.
If you are interested in this position and would like to develop your skills and potential as a teacher, please send your resume, including a contact number. Interviews will be conducted in person and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Due to our concerns for the health and safety of our staff and students, multiple precautions are presently in place in our school.
FUKUOKA COMMUNICATION CENTER
5F Hakata Nikko Building, 2-5-37 Hakata Eki Higashi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
Tel: (092) 474-2234
Fax: (092) 474-2934