We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic part-time teacher for a Friday shift at our school in Minamigaoka, Onojo. The school is set in a suburban location and has a pleasantly relaxed atmosphere.
– ¥2,800/hr starting rate, more for demonstrable ability and skills
– PAID training
– a minimum 2-hour attendance payment
– full normal public transportation costs paid(conditions apply)
– a range of additional BONUS payments
– day-off requests: we are happy to help and are FLEXIBLE!
– FREE WiFi
– excellent teaching materials and curricula for learners aged 2 to 80 years
– modern environment and classrooms with large whiteboards and teaching aids such as mini-whiteboards, sucker balls, etc.
– a good resource library, flashcards, AGO cards, and hundreds of games
– lesson plans (these are provided but teacher creativity and autonomy are encouraged)
Applicants must be able to use English at a native level and have a bright and cheerful approach with learners and co-workers.
In common with other English schools in Japan, a large proportion of our student body comprises younger learners in the 3 to 14 age range, so applicants do need to enjoy teaching students in this age group. Recognised language teaching certifications(CELTA/TESOL/TEFL) will be an advantage, as will experience in teaching tests such as Eiken, TOEIC, IELTS, and TOEFL. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, however, we can provide the necessary supporting documentation for those working with multiple employers.
This position is available for a late March or early April 2023 start.
To apply, please send your C.V. detailing your visa status, nationality, age, and bearing a recent photograph, to email@example.com.
For more information about Shane English School Kyushu, please check out our websites at: