Hi, there! We are looking for a person to teach on Saturdays in Kurume, Fukuoka Prefecture. The school is located by Kamitsu-machi bus stop, near Kamitsu elementary school on Route 3. There is parking for the teacher if you are willing to drive.
If you are interested, we would be delighted to have you on our team! Please see below for more details:
Initially, it will be 1 hour and, as you get used to the students, we will increase the number of hours and days a week.
– speaker of English (not necessarily native)
– having some experience is helpful
– currently residing in Japan
– a valid visa (ex. work visa, spouse visa, student visa)
– 3000 yen per lesson (Transport included)
– a relaxed and fun work environment
– paid training
– work with motivated, friendly students from children to adults
– the opportunity to learn more about the Japanese culture
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. We believe that someone is you, please email us with your resume at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!