Robins Nest is now looking for a reliable, energetic and passionate teacher who enjoys working with children. R.N has been a leader in English education for young learners in Fukuoka for over 25 years.
We currently have classes at 6 different locations in Fukuoka area and 12 foreign teachers are working in a friendly atmosphere.
*Here is our web site: www. robins_nest.co.jp
We will provide you with the training and on-going support to assure your career success in our company.
We teach 43 weeks throughout a year, which allows you to pursue travel and other passions as you desire.
Our hourly wages plus commission fee is above industry standard and transportation cost is reimbursed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
From 9:00 to 15:40, 6 classes
2) Location: Kashii school ( Higashi Ward )
1) Wage: 3,000 yen per hour（3,200 yen for over 5 students class)
plus new student sign up incentive ( 500 to 1,000 yen )
2) Transportation cost is reimbursed
3) Teaching material and paid training are provided
1) Native level of English
2) Teaching experience with children is preferred.
3) Must live in Fukuoka.
[How to apply]
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call at 080-3676-5326