Fifty-four popular restaurants and bars in the area of Haruyoshi along with 25 Fukuoka-based sake breweries collaborate for a fun bar-hopping style event this month! Purchase a harezake set, which includes one side dish and a cup of sake, for just ¥500. To participate pick up an event passport at one of the participating eateries or bars. For a list of establishments that are involved keep an eye out for hanging lanterns marked with the event’s symbol. Coinciding with the ongoing Rugby World Cup, participants with enough stamps get a chance to win a rugby jersey and other rugby-related prizes! For more information use the Harezake Hashigo app.
How to enjoy Harezake Hashigo
(hashigo means bar hopping)
1. Bring your event passport to participating shops (passports on sale at shops)
2. Harezake Set (80 ml sake & snack) available for ¥500
3. Then go to the next shop, for another set!
• 10/1 (Tue.) ~ 10/9 (Wed.)
• Event passport: ¥1,000 (plus ¥500 for the Harezake Set/shop visit)
Event passports are sold at the following:
• Hirama Manjuten (3-3-3 Watanabe-dori, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
• Orange Life (3-25-28 Haruyoshi, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
• Tomozoe Honten (2-11-18 Haruyoshi, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
• Mimoriya (B1F Denki Main Bldg., 2-1-82 Watanabe-dori, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
• Garu (2F, 1-8-8 Takasago, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
• Participating shops on the day