With more than 3,000 stages in over 30 countries in the past, the Shen Yun dance troupe will perform in nine cities throughout Japan this time, including Fukuoka. The visual beauty and ancient techniques on display are the must-sees! Shen Yun was established ten years ago in New York in an effort to revive traditional Chinese performing arts. Top musicians and dancers are affiliated with the company, which has gone on to sell out shows all over the world. Be sure to check them out in Hakata this January!
• 1/20 (Mon.) ~ 1/23 (Thu.)
• 1/20: 19:00~, 1/21: 14:00~, 1/22: 14:00~, 19:00~, 1/23 (Thu.): 14:00~
• Entrance fee: ¥8,000~¥20,000
• Fukuoka Sunpalace Hotel & Hall
• 2-1 Chikkohonmachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka