Head to Uminonakamichi to behold approximately three million blooming spring flowers of 1,000 varieties including nemophilas, tulips, hyacinths, daisies and more! The annual ‘Flower Picnic’ takes place between March 21 to May 6 this year. Various events and activities take place including an animal petting zoo (weekends only) as well as lots of family-friendly workshops such as bicycle lessons for children, outdoor cooking, tree climbing and more. During Golden Week (4/27 ~ 4/29) enjoy yummy eats from Kyushu and Shikoku at the “Kyushu vs Shikoku Food Fight” food fair. Guided tours and live performances too.
• 3/21 (Thu., hol.) ~ 5/6 (Mon., hol.)
• 9:30~17:30 (last entry 16:30)
• Regular entry fees: Adult ¥450, 65 y.o. and above ¥210, JHS and under free
• Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
• 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka