Imuri is a chic standalone eatery in the hilly neighborhood of Sakurazaka that affords beautiful night views of the city towards Yahuoku! Dome and Fukuoka Tower. Here you can enjoy local fish and vegetables and high-quality beef. With two chefs, one specializing in Japanese cuisine and the other in French, you can enjoy Japanese dishes like homemade tofu served alongside French classics like pâté de campagne. But ask the staff for details because the menu changes daily. To preserve the atmosphere, customers are asked not to bring children under the age of 12 in the evenings.
• Access: 15-minute walk from Sakurazaka Subway Sta.
• Seats: 70
• Foreign language menus: English
• Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners
• BYOB: ¥3,000 per bottle
• No smoking (Smoking area on site)
• Lunch budget: ¥1,800 (for course; tax and service charge included)
• Dinner budget: ¥5,400 (for course; tax and service charge not included)
• Table charge (Starter): ¥700 for dinner
• WiFi: Not available
Details accurate at time of publishing, but subject to change. First published in April, 2017.