Marinoa City Fukuoka
“Marinaside South Building Renewal Summer Outlet Bargain”
Don’t miss this chance to save up to 80% off on summer fashion, lifestyle items to help you beat the heat and more!
• Summer bargain period: 6/23 (Fri.) ~ 7/23 (Sun.)
• Open: 10:00～21:00 (shops, food court, outlet restaurants), 11:00~23:00 (Marinaside restaurants, with the exception of some shops)
• Discount: up to 80% off
☆Limited Special Summer Bargain Offer☆
Tax-free service at 100 stores if you purchase items worth ¥5,000 and more!
It’s one of the largest outlet malls in Kyushu with 120 brand-name stores and more. Grab a bite at the food court while enjoying the view of the sea. Be sure to check out these newly-opened stores too: San Ai Swimwear (opened on 6/10), Ugg, longstanding sock shop Naigai (opened on 6/16), Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us (reopened on 6/24), and Columbia (will open on 7/8).
Coach, Gap, Mont-bell, Lego, Ugg, Aigle, Beams, ABC-Mart Sports Outlet, Triumph, Wacoal, Franc Fran, Kipling, Seiko, Citizen, and more.
• ATM: Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Fukuoka Bank, Japan Post Bank, and Seven Bank
• Foreign currency exchange counter: not available
• Wi-Fi: available
• Coin lockers: available
• Information counter: available (English and Chinese languages)
• Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Shinhan Card, and Union Pay
• Other facilities: children’s park (with entrance fee), free kids’ area at the food court