The organizers of announced on the afternoon of Tuesday, August 6 that this event will take place on the alternate date Thursday, August 8.
Seaside Momochi, with easy access from the city center, is the venue for a dazzling display of 12,000 fireworks synchronized to music. With the fireworks shot along a 1.5 km wide area and as high as 450 m, this is the largest firework show in western Japan. During the six-and-a-half minute long grand finale, no less than 5,500 fireworks will light up the night sky with pyrotechnic marvels of a thousand colors. All seating is designated and priced by area, so book early to get a seat to the show of the summer! The venue opens from 4 pm so you can enjoy the sunset with food and drinks sold at the venue, or bring your own nibbles and beverages. Once the sun sets, sit back, relax and enjoy a feast for the eyes (and ears!) as the sunburnt summer sky is filled with color and music.
• 8/8 (Thu.) *moved to this date from Aug. 7 because of Typhoon #8
• Open: 16:00, start: 19:30
• Advanced tickets: ¥2,000~¥10,000, same-day tickets: ¥2,500~¥10,500
• Advance sale: Lawson ticket L code: 88877, ticket Pia P code: 641-959, for other purchasing methods, refer to Hanabi Fantasia’s homepage
• Momochi Seaside Park
• 2-4 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-844-7011 (Fireworks Fantasia Fukuoka executive office)