CURIOO JAPAN is looking for an English teacher for our three studios in Fukuoka City, which are located at Momochihama, Kashii-Teriha (in the Island City), and Takamiya.
CURIOOkids is an Entrepreneur, Creative Design, Technology and English training provider educating the new generation of Leaders with learning Studios and offices in 14 countries.
We have opened our first studio in Fukuoka City on May 16th 2022 with the support of the Fukuoka City Government, and they have introduced us on their website.
Please see our website as well for more details:
>For English teacher
The full-time position we are offering is from 11:00am to 8:00pm weekdays and 9:00am to 6:00pm for Saturdays. The studios are closed on Sundays, and the other day off will depend on the class schedule.
For part-time teachers, the working hours will depend on the classes that are assigned. The classes on weekdays start from 3:45pm, 4:45pm, 5:25pm and 6:25pm respectively, and part-time teachers are expected to be at the studio at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the lesson.
We also pay the wage for the 30 minutes necessary for the preparation of the lesson and the 15 minutes for the entering of feedbacks to our system. This is for one class and will be doubled if you have two classes in a day.
The successful applicant will:
1. be a native speaker of English;
2. BA degree (preferably in Education) or extensive experience in teaching children and Teaching Certificate (preferably CELTA or equivalent)
3. have a valid visa to work in Japan; and
4. have genuine personal and professional interest in education for children.
1. Salary: \210,000 – \280,000 per month or \2,000 per hour (may vary on experience and qualifications).
2. Transportation costs are reimbursed.
3. Classes are groups of up to eight children, ranging from kindergarten to elementary school.
4. We have training period of approximately 20 hours before the teachers take on the lessons. The wage for this period is \1,200.
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV/resume to us at:
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted by email or telephone.
Thank you and we are excited to hear from you!