December 2019 Fukuoka Now
This month’s cover shows friends digging in grilled oysters against the backdrop of Kishi, Itoshima. They also...
Nov 28, 2019
Just 25 km west of Fukuoka City, Itoshima has beautiful beaches, lush green mountains and is famous for flavorful vegetables and fresh seafood. Learn more about Itoshima now!
Nov 24, 2019
Hasami Pottery Town
Hasami is a small town of around 14,800 people nestled in the mountains. With hills full of porcelain stone, timber and...
Nov 28, 2019
Fukuoka Autumn Leaves Guide 2019
The best time to view koyo in Fukuoka is a little late this year. Fukuoka Now has selected some of the best spots near Fukuoka – complete with links to useful weather resources, photographs, maps, and more!
Oct 30, 2019
- Saibu Gas to Open New Urban Onsen in Fukuoka A new urban onsen spot, Hinata No Mori, will open in the Odo area of Fukuoka on December 13. The brand new... More
- 5G Networking Coming to Kyushu University Kyushu University and NTT Docomo agreed on developing a 5G networking environment inside Ito Campus. Representatives of the two organizations... More
- Special Reiwa x Dazaifu Stamps The Kyushu Office of Japan Post Co., Ltd. has announced the release of a special stamp for Dazaifu City. Photos of historical spots such as Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine and a stone monument of Manyoshu poems show... More
- Kyuden Enters US Housing Market Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc. announced its entrance into US housing market on December 3. The company will develop a joint project with a local developer and US subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, and invest... More
- Line Fukuoka to Market Their Smart City Service Nationally Line Fukuoka is preparing to move into the national market with its in-application services for administrative and other municipal services. Since 2018, the company has been collaborating with Fukuoka City... More