megane coffee & spirits
In Oct. 2019, former salaryman Takeharu Sugawara opened a unique new yatai...
Nov 28, 2019
Kurume Kasuri – Old Becomes New!
Textiles are an integral part of Japanese history and culture. From ancient times...
Dec 17, 2019
Tori Tori Kenkyudan
Despite its location outside the perimeter of Hakata Station, people flock to Toritori Kenkyudan to enjoy its many signature chicken dishes...
Oct 30, 2019
Motsunabe Nidaime Rakutenchi
Rakutenchi opened in Tenjin in 1977 and now boasts eight locations in Fukuoka. They specialize in motsunabe...
Nov 28, 2019
- Visit Iki Are you the active type? Then Iki Island is for you! Spring is a great time to go, and one must-visit place is the uninhabited island, Tatsunoshima, located just off the northern coast of Iki... More
- The Rail Kitchen Chikugo The Rail Kitchen Chikugo, a kitchen-equipped train operated by Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd., connects the Nishitetsu stations of Tenjin and Omuta. For nearly a year since its debut in March 2019, the train has offered three dining options... More
- Fukuoka & Kyushu Plum Blossom Forecasts 2020 Japan Meteorological Corporation recently announced the first sighting of plum blossoms in four prefectures in Kyushu. First, plum blossoms began flowering on January 16 in the cities of Nagasaki (8 days earlier than the... More
- Fukuoka Prefecture to List up Unused Lands Fukuoka Prefecture said it would develop a database of lands potentially available for urban development projects. A list of unused properties and not-fully utilized buildings owned by municipal governments will be... More
- Two More Properties Added to Tenjin Big Bang Project The Tenjin Nishi-dori Business Center and the Sumitomo Seimei Fukuoka Building will join... More