Kurume Kasuri – Old Becomes New!
Textiles are an integral part of Japanese history and culture. From ancient times...
Dec 17, 2019
megane coffee & spirits
In Oct. 2019, former salaryman Takeharu Sugawara opened a unique new yatai...
Nov 28, 2019
Arita: The Origins of Japanese Porcelain
Arita is the birthplace of porcelain in Japan and since the first porcelain was fired in the early 17th century...
Nov 28, 2019
Tori Tori Kenkyudan
Despite its location outside the perimeter of Hakata Station, people flock to Toritori Kenkyudan to enjoy its many signature chicken dishes...
Oct 30, 2019
- Two More Properties Added to Tenjin Big Bang Project The Tenjin Nishi-dori Business Center and the Sumitomo Seimei Fukuoka Building will join... More
- Utility Poles To Be Taken Down To Save View Fukuoka City is said to be planning to remove utility poles from some areas of the Shikanoshima and... More
- Fendi And Kurume’s Moonstar Collaborate On Shoes World-famous high-end fashion brand Fendi has collaborated with Moonstar, the Kurume-based... More
- Fukuoka Airport To Charge Domestic Passengers User Fee Fukuoka International Airport has announced a new Passenger Service Facility Charge (PSFC) to... More
- Ohori Park Nominated as Future Site of Prefectural Museum of Art A committee for selection of the reconstruction site of the Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art named... More