Adventure English School seeks a semi-full-time teacher
Adventure English School is located in Munakata City, Fukuoka Prefecture just one minutes’ walk from Akama station on the Kagoshima-Honsen JR line
(about a 30 minute train ride from Hakata station, Fukuoka City).
We are presently looking for a qualified native English teacher to fulfill a four day a week semi-full-time position at our school. The details are as follows:
– 4 days a week schedule
– 200,000 yen/month paid salary (plus 40,000yen contract completion bonus)
– Roughly 1week training provided.
– Contract runs from April 2017 to 2018 until March.
– Maximum 20 teaching hours/week (additional classes paid an overtime rate)
– Visa sponsorship available (if needed)
– A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
– Willingness to commit to one year contract
– Enthusiastic and energetic approach to classroom management with previous teaching experience (preferably using the “Let’s Go” series)
If interested in the position please email a resume and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org 《℡0940-32-7836》 Qualified candidates will be contacted for further interviews. Thank you.