A new escape room game comes to Fukuoka, set in the world of the well-known manga ‘Detective Conan’. In cooperation with Conan Edogawa and Heiji Hattori, participants will solve riddles and complete puzzles in order to find and deactivate the three bombs that threaten the visitors of the theme park “Tokyo-London City”. The only lead that you have is the pop-up book that the villain who planted the bombs left behind. The escape room in Fukuoka is temporarily set up for 11 days, so make sure not to miss it! Note that participants will be divided in teams of 6.
Photo: ©青山剛昌／小学館・読売テレビ・TMS 1996
• 8/30 (Wed.) ~ 9/10 (Sun.)
• Starting times vary per day. Please check the times at http://realdgame.jp/conan2017/schedule/fukuoka.html
• Adv.: ¥2,900 adult, ¥2,500 students, ¥16,800 group tickets / Same-day tickets: ¥3,100 adult, ¥2,700 students
• Student classification: Middle school students and above. Those who wish to buy tickets at the student price should bring their student identification.
• Same-day tickets are sold from 30 minutes before the start each session. Please note that each session is limited to around 200 participants, and that same-day tickets will not be available in case online tickets are already sold out. For the online ticket sale, please refer to: http://t.pia.jp/pia/event/event.do?eventCd=1722644
• Nishitetsu Hall
• 11-3 Tenjin, Chuo-ku
• 092-751-2013 (Ticket Pia Kyushu)