The Fukuoka City Museum collects a wide selection of donations, gifts, and presents from local citizens every year. This year the facility will hold a public exhibition of items gathered in 2016. All the pieces were cataloged into various themes, such as rare artifacts associated with the Kuroda family. Explore the history, art, and folk customs sections and learn about Fukuoka’s history.
• 1/11 (Sat.) ~ 2/16 (Sun.)
• Closed: Mon., 1/14 (Tue.)
• 9:30~17:30 (last entry 17:00)
• Adult: ¥200, HS:¥150 (JHS or below: free)
• Fukuoka City Museum
• 3-1-1 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka