This is a free event in which visitors can taste sake from destinations around Japan which are connected with direct flights from Fukuoka via Fuji Dream Airline. More than 70 brands from famous sake-producing prefectures will participate. Three tickets including a wooden masu cup will be distributed to 150 persons several times a day – so check out the event schedule and get to sample three sake from seven booths. A lottery event will be held 2:30 pm and children’s photo booth (in pilot and flight attendant uniforms!) will open each day.
• 11/10 (Sat.), 11/11 (Sun.)
• 11:00~15:00 *tickets distributed from 10 min before each sake tasting time
• Free entry (limited to one set per person each day)
• Elgala Passage Hiroba, Daimaru Fukuoka Tenjin
• 1-4-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka