Enjoy coffee prepared in different ways (espresso, french press, siphon, and more) by 20 coffee shops based within Fukuoka Prefecture. Coffee beans for home use can be purchased and there will be workshops and presentations by local coffee specialists and one from Korea. Workshops include cafe latte art and coffee making (separate fee). Enjoy sandwiches, breads, scones, and sweets with your coffee, too. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about Fukuoka’s coffee culture and quality.
• 10/7 (Sun.), 10/8 (Mon., hol.)
• 10/8: 12:00~20:00, 10/9: 10:00~19:00
• Adv.: ¥1,200, door: ¥1,500 (incl. three cups of coffee)
• Tenjin Sky Hall, 16F Nishinippon Shimbun Kaikan
• 1-4-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka