Solving Challenges Through Innovation
Beginning on December 2nd, and ending on the 5th, ISPIM’s (International Society for Professional Innovation Management) Innovation Conference in Fukuoka will bring together over 200 innovation professionals from more than 200 countries to address global challenges that are locally impactful.
Participants can expect to share experiences, knowledge and insights on innovation management, and by doing so, leave a legacy by addressing global challenges that are relevant locally. By the end of the event, the professional relationships created here can create new opportunities and platforms for global innovation.
Held at the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk Hotel, the 3 day event will feature a series of workshops, main stage talks, breakout sessions and networking events, including talks from headline speakers Yutaka Aso (Chairman of the Kyushu Economic Federation and Aso Cement Company Limited) and Atsushi Koresawa (Director of the Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Human Settlement Program).
Organized with the support of Fukuoka City and Kyushu Economic Federation, the event hopes to address the following issues:
1. How can we deal with ageing populations?
2. How should we transition our production and use of energy?
3. And, how do we build successful startup ecosystems?
Set in the background of Fukuoka, a city known for working towards a sustainable future through innovation, the city’s medical and next generation innovations as well as the creative and food industries will be open to the international public. In addition to the main events there will be a number of additional events. On the 2nd, the Fukuoka Junior Research lab will be held for early career researchers and PhD students, discussing the challenges of a PhD and a post-PhD career. Also included in the programme is a series of networking evenings and a post-conference trip to Hiroshima.
For a full list speakers, panelists, program details, schedules, and to register access the official website: https://www.ispim-connects-fukuoka.com/
• 12/2 (Sun) ~ 12/5 (Wed.)
• First day: 7:00~9:45, Second day: 6:30~22:00, Third day: 5:00~18:00, Junior Research Lab (Sun): 13:00~18:00
• ISPIM Member: ¥93,000, Non-Member (includes 12 month ISPIM membership): ¥112,000, Student ¥99,000, One-day Daytime Pass (attendance of networking evenings ¥10,000 per event): ¥27,000, Social Guest (3 evening events, to purchase contact email@example.com): ¥28,000
• Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk Hotel
• 2-2-3 Jigyohama, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka