Enjoy a tasty meal and beverages at a popular beachside cafe in Itoshima. You’ll have plenty of free time to play on the beach, chill with friends and catch the sunset.
Our chartered bus departs from Tenjin on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings at 6 pm and returns by 10 pm. On Wednesdays and Fridays, we’ll take you to the beautiful Futamigaura Beach for a BBQ at the terrace inside Palm Beach. On Thursday, we’ll go to either Fukae Beach for Thai food at Duangjan or Oguchi Beach for a set meal at Bistro & Cafe TIME. Enjoy a stellar sunset, a walk of the beach or dip your toes in the sea! Then tuck into a yummy meal and beer! For true beer lovers, there’s an all-you-can-drink beer option for just ¥1,000!
Photo: Seiji Watanabe
• Operating between: July 5 ~ August 30, 2019 (on Wed., Thu. and Fri. only)
• Venues: Wed. & Fri. at Palm Beach and on Thu. venue alternates between Duangjan or Time.
• Fee: ¥6,800 (tax incl.) *20 y.o. and over only
• Includes: chartered bus with 1 welcome beer, and set dinner with 1 mug of Asahi draft beer. *All-you-can-drink option ¥1,000 extra (Asahi draft beer, wine, soft drinks, teas, etc.)
• Reservations: apply by 15:00 two days in advance. (payment: Paypal or bank transfer)
• Questions? Feel free to email in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bistro & Cafe TIME
Appetizer at Duangjan
18:00 Depart central Tenjin
18:45 Arrive at venue
21:20 Optional drop-off at JR Chikuzen-Maebaru Sta.
22:00 Return to Tenjin
We’ll use the free Kotozna application a chat and translation tool.
Notes & Conditions
• Minimum number of people: 6 or more (depending on the number of participants, the tour can be exclusive to your group or a large bus can be rented)
• A Japanese-only speaking tour guide will attend.
• Upon departure, we will serve one bottle of Suginoya “Itoshima Beer”. (The beer served in the all-you-can-drink option at the venue will be Asahi draft.)
• Dinner venues: Terrace inside Palm Beach (Futamigaura, BBQ), Duangjan (Fukae, Thai cuisine), TIME (close to Futamigaura, one-plate dinner)
• Sorry, but custom food orders are not offered.
• Weather policy: The tour will proceed in light rain. In inclement weather such as typhoon, the tour will be postponed or canceled.
• Organized by: Officepal (registered travel agent number 2-517 under the authority of Fukuoka Prefecture), an official member of JATA.
• Supported by: Itoshima City Tourism Association and Nishinippon Shimbun
• Cancellation policy: Cancellation fees will not be charged for cancellations 3 days before the tour or earlier. 30% of the booking fee will be charged for cancellations received 2 days in advance, 40% for on the day before, and 50% on the day.
In case the form above doesn’t work, please email the following information to email@example.com
• First name
• Last name
• Which day do you want to book? (first choice)
• Which day do you want to book? (second choice)
• How many seats do you want to book?
• Does your group want the all-you-can-drink option for an extra ¥1,000 per person?
• Email address (the one you check regularly)
• Phone number (optional)
• Preferred payment method (PayPal or bank transfer)
• How many people in your group want to get off at Chikuzen-Maebaru Station (JR Line) on the way back?