Don’t miss out on the chance to experience a night safari in Kyushu this summer! The African Safari in Oita will stay open after the sun goes down, giving visitors the chance to observe carnivorous animals in their natural nighttime habitat as they hunt in the dark, and even feed some of the animals. This option costs a little bit more than the daytime safari, but the sounds and sights you experience will surely be unforgettable. Note: Please be aware that there are some circumstances when some animals will not be visible. Safaris may also be cancelled in severe weather conditions or when the animals are in poor health.
Photo: African Safari
• 7/22 (Wed.) ~ 7/26 (Sun.), 8/1 (Sat.), 8/2 (Sun.), 8/8 (Sat.) ~ 8/16 (Sun.), 8/22 (Sat.), 8/23 (Sun.), 8/29 (Sat.), 8/30 (Sun.)
• 17:00~19:20 (reception times)
• Adult (HS and above): ¥2,800, 4 y.o. ~ JHS: ¥1,700 (incl. park entrance and jungle bus ride)
• African Safari
• Ajimu-machi Minamihata, Usa City, Oita
• For reservations (required 3 days in advance): http://safari-yoyaku.jp/nightsafari/pc.php?ym=2019-07 (*same-day participation is allowed if you are already inside the park before 19:20)
Disclaimer: By posting information about places to visit or things to do, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging people to do anything unsafe. The situation regarding COVID-19 changes daily. Please follow the advice and direction of local authorities by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and by following other recommended guidance.