Noritake Kinashi, a famous comedian and now known as an internationally-active artist as well, will hold an exhibition at Fukuoka Asian Art Museum early in the new year. Vibrant colors, unrestrained use of geometric motifs, and other aspects have captured the attention of large audiences at past exhibitions in Japan and London. Approximately 150 items, including paintings, objects, and motion pictures, will be on display.
Photo: NORITAKE KINASHI/撮影：杉田裕一
Photo: OUCHI―光り2017年©NORITAKE KINASHI
COVID-19 & Events
The global outbreak of COVID-19 may lead to postponement of cancellations of events listing on our website. We will try to update information as much as possible, but please check with other sources before making plans to attend.
• 2020/1/26 (Sun.) ~ 3/1 (Sun.)
• 9:30~18:00 (last entry: 17:30) *Fri., Sat. : ~20:00 (last entry 19:30) *3/1: 9:30~17:00 (last entry: 16:30)
• Closed: Wed.
• Door: Adult ¥1,300, JHS & HS student ¥700/ Advance: Adult ¥1,100, JHS & HS student ¥500
• Fukuoka Asian Art Museum Gallery A, B & C
• 7F Riverain Center Bldg., 3-1 Shimokawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-852-5520 (weekdays: 10:00~18:00)
• More information (Japanese only): https://faam.city.fukuoka.lg.jp/exhibition/9255/