Admire the works of woodworking studio & gallery Fujiyan, which utilizes the natural forms of wood by creating furniture with a sense of warmth. One of the exhibition highlights is a table made by placing reinforced glass over a large hollow log, an imposing piece that can also be enjoyed as an interior decoration. Other items on display and on sale are furniture made from single planks of wood, full-length mirrors, bottle holders, chopping boards, and more.
• 5/13 (Mon.) ~ 5/19 (Sun.)
• 10:00~18:00 (5/13: 12:00~18:00, 5/19: 10:00~16:00
• Free entry (flower vase making: ¥1,500)
• Takumi Gallery, 2F ACROS Fukuoka
• 1-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka