Depictions of animals have been featured in designs on paintings and crafts since ancient times. This unique collection of animal-themed artwork includes modern pieces as well as items gathered from collections of the Ogata and Koga clans. The exhibition is sure to provide guests with the chance to appreciate a highly-refined form of Japanese art.
Zoo at the Museum (Collection III)
• 12/2 (Sat.) ~ 1/28 (Sun.)
• 10:00~18:00 (last entry 17:30)
• Closed: Mon. (*Open if a national holiday falls on a Monday and closed the next day instead), year-end hol. (12/29 ~ 1/4)
• Adult: ¥210, HS and college student: ¥140, ES & JHS: ¥60
• Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art (4th Floor Exhibition Room)
• 5-2-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku