Mori is a French restaurant nestled on the side of Mt. Aburayama, a popular night scenery viewing spot in southern Fukuoka. Step into the restaurant and let the panoramic view take your breath away. (One look and you’ll see why lovers often choose to propose here!) The specialty here is fish, and the chef knows his seafood. He was born in the Goto Islands and loves to fish. The vegetables are procured directly from farmers in nearby Itoshima. If you’re not in the mood for a romantic dinner, the view at lunchtime is also beautiful.
• Access: 15-minute drive from Fukudai-mae Subway Sta.
• Seats: 60
• Foreign language menus: English
• Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, UnionPay
• BYOB: Wine only (¥2,000 per bottle; Glass charge: ¥500 ea.)
• No smoking (Ashtray outside)
• Lunch budget: ¥2,800~ (Drinks separate)
• Dinner budget: ¥6,480~ (w/ service charge; excl. drinks)
• Table charge: +10% (Dinner only)
• WiFi: Not available
Details accurate at time of publishing, but subject to change. First published in April, 2017.