Mar 19, 2021
New! - Guide to Hands-On Kurume Kasuri Experiences
Interested in textiles and natural dyes? Then you’ll want to check out this new guide to hands-on experiences with indigo dyeing and hand weaving at Kurume Kasuri studios...
Apr 9, 2021
Fukuoka Wisteria Guide 2021
Fukuoka has many glorious wisteria-viewing spots, so grab your camera and head out to experience the vibrant purple, white and pink curtains of wisteria!
Mar 22, 2021
Wolfgang’s Steakhouse Fukuoka
Wolfgang’s seafood platters – what better way to celebrate a special occasion? Ideal for families or couples for lunch or dinner. There’s more than great steak at Wolfgang’s.
Mar 27, 2021
Enjoy Hanami Aboard An Open Top Bus
Hop on the Fukuoka Open Top Bus and enjoy safe seasonal viewing of cherry blossoms.
- Lawson Shops in Fukuoka Launch Medicine Delivery Two Lawson shops in Fukuoka Prefecture began delivering medical drugs via UberEats to customers on Apr. 22. Forty-nine kinds of over-the-counter medications (eye drops, cold medicine, and... More
- Gundam Scrumble Canal Project Mapping The latest multimedia display of the Canal Aqua Panorama series features ‘Gundam Scramble!’ The fast action show can be enjoyed between Apr. 24 ~ Jun. 30, representing a virtual encounter with a mobile suit... More
- Dontaku Stage Events Canceled The organizers of the Hakata Dontaku festival announced the cancelation of all stage events scheduled for the upcoming Golden Week holidays. Meanwhile, the Kawabata Shotengai arcade will hold... More
- Financial Firms From Tokyo and Singapore Locate in Fukuoka Team Fukuoka, an organization to promote the creation of an international financial center in Fukuoka, reported the entrance of two financial firms to the region. International fundraising specialist... More
- Over 200 infections in Fukuoka On Apr. 21, Fukuoka Prefecture reported 244 new cases of the new coronavirus infection. The daily count exceeded 200 for the first time since Jan. 24, when the second state of emergency was... More