May 31, 2021
Fukuoka Kitchen Car Guide 2021
With its yatai culture (mobile food stalls), Fukuokans are accustomed to eating outdoors, so it’s no surprise that kitchen cars are doing well here...
Sep 10, 2021
Single-Origin Bean-to-Bar Chocolate
Green Bean to Bar in Tenjin’s Single-Origin Bean-to-Bar Chocolate - Yum!
Jul 21, 2021
Fruit Picking Guide 2021
After the rainy season, it's finally summer, and summer vegetables such as tomatoes, corn, and watermelon are ready for harvest. Also, fruits such as peaches, grapes, figs, pears, apples, persimmons, and more are grown in many parts of Fukuoka Prefecture...
Jul 12, 2021
Itoshima, a beautiful area on the western edge of Fukuoka with beautiful beaches and lush green mountains and fields. Check "Itoshima Now" for original reports by people who know the area well.
- Fukuoka Marathon 2021 To Be Held Online Fukuoka City will hold the Fukuoka Marathon 2021 online between Nov. 11 ~ 27. The two-week event will use a GPS-based jogging application, Tatta, and allows runners to complete their 42-kilometer race over... More
- Alerts Issued As Typhoon No. 14 Predicted To Hit Fukuoka This Evening Typhoon No. 14 is gradually approaching northern Kyushu and is expected to come closest to Fukuoka Prefecture from the evening of the 17th. According to the meteorological observatory, rainfall per hour is expected to be as high as 70 millimeters in Fukuoka and Kitakyushu regions and 60 millimeters in Chikuho and Chikugo regions. More
- Fukuoka Prefectural Medical Association Positive on COVID-19 Cocktail Treatment Fukuoka Prefecture Medical Association stated findings showing high effectiveness of early treatment using COVID-19 antibody cocktail therapy. After the regional adoption of such a treatment on Aug. 16... More
- Huge Gundam Statue To Be Erected at Fukuoka Shopping Mall A life-size Gundam will be erected in Fukuoka City in the spring of 2022! The massive statue of v Gundam (aka. Nu Gundam) will be positioned in front of Mitsui Shopping Park Lalaport Fukuoka... More
- Ms. Kane Tanaka of Fukuoka City, Celebrated As World's Oldest Living Person At 118 years old, Ms. Kane Tanaka of Fukuoka City, is the world’s “Oldest Living Person” according to Guinness World Records. Earlier this week she was presented with a bouquet of flowers and other gifts to celebrate her longevity before... More
Fukuoka Prefectural Medical Association Positive on COVID-19 Cocktail Treatment
Sep 16, 2021 Local News