Nov 27, 2020
Winter Illumination Guide 2020
Check out Fukuoka Now’s Illumination Guide for this year’s recommended spots!
Nov 26, 2020
Head to Hasami to Enjoy a Hands-on Crafting Experience
The term “Hasami ware” refers to porcelain made in the town of Hasami in Nagasaki Prefecture, and despite having a history of over 400 years...
Nov 18, 2020
Cycling on Goto Island with Go To Travel
For this report, we flew to Goto City, an island city full of nature where time seems to slow down. And it’s only 40 minutes from Fukuoka on a direct flight!...
Nov 13, 2020
Book Now, Travel Later – Thailand Welcomes You Back!
Tourism Authority of Thailand created a platform for special hot deal promotions – “Book Now, Travel Later” to help you plan that long-awaited wonderful trip to Thailand.
- Dazaifu City Announces Infection Prevention For Holiday Season Dazaifu City announced a large scale infection prevention project in preparation for the upcoming holiday season. It will install eight thermal cameras at spots, including Dazaifu Station, and the tourist information to discourage people from visiting nearby tourist spots and... More
- Cities in Oita Launch Compete For Seafood Eaters Usuki City and Beppu City in Oita Prefecture compete for tourists by launching similar discount campaigns; ‘Fugu (puffer fish) wari’ vs. ‘Oni (ogre) wari.’ While ‘Oni wari’ discounts were used by some 20,000 guests who stayed overnight at Beppu-based onsen facilities... More
- Fukuoka Prefecture Seeks Volunteers for Free COVID19 Antibody Test Fukuoka Prefecture is looking for 3,000 residents to volunteer to take free antibody tests for the new coronavirus. The first-such random tests in the prefecture are part of the national program to estimate the rate of those who have been infected with the virus. The blood tests will be... More
- Daily C19 Infections Surpass Fifty Three Consecutive Days In Fukuoka Prefecture More
- Our First Ride on the JR Kyushu Queen Beetle Yesterday Fukuoka Now was invited aboard the brand new super high-tech and high-speed trimaran Queen Beetle. Built-in Australia, the 83-meter high-speed trimaran ferry will eventually operate between Fukuoka, Japan, and Busan, South Korea, and... More
Room of Fukuoka Asian Art Museum Residence vol. 3 - Originated in Kawabata Shotengai
Dec 1, 2020 Events