Feb 24, 2021
Making the Ordinary Special ~ A Luxurious Overnight Journey to Saga ~
For this report, we took a two-day trip next door to Saga prefecture to spruce up our everyday lives. We visited Ureshino Onsen, known as one of Japan’s Top Three Hot Springs for Beautiful Skin, and Arita, one of the country’s most well-known ceramic production centers....
Mar 22, 2021
Wolfgang’s Steakhouse Fukuoka
Wolfgang’s seafood platters – what better way to celebrate a special occasion? Ideal for families or couples for lunch or dinner. There’s more than great steak at Wolfgang’s.
Mar 29, 2021
The “Momochi Now” series is back with monthly interviews with people who live, work, or are otherwise involved with Momochi. Through their stories, we will bring you closer to Momochi now!...
Mar 27, 2021
Enjoy Hanami Aboard An Open Top Bus
Hop on the Fukuoka Open Top Bus and enjoy safe seasonal viewing of cherry blossoms.
- Itoshima Pop-up Shop Opens Inside Daimaru Tenjin A new shop introducing fresh produce and products from Itoshima opened inside Daimaru Fukuoka Tenjin on Apr. 14. Food, hand-made crafts, and lifestyle products not often found outside... More
- New Ferry Route Links Kitakyushu to Yokosuka A new passenger and vehicle ferry route connecting Shinmoji Port in Kitakyushu with Yokosuka Port in Kanagawa Prefecture will open on July 1, 2021. Operated by... More
- Pitcher Nick Martínez Joins Softbank Hawks The Softbank Hawks baseball team welcomed former major leaguer, Nick Andres Martínez to their team. The 30-year-old pitcher from America played on... More
- New Variants of C19 Spreading in Fukuoka An increasing occurrence of COVID-19 variants has been detected in C19 patients in Fukuoka Prefecture. As of Apr. 13, a total of 154 patients were suspected positive with... More
- Kitakyushu Prepares to Host LGBT Weddings Kitakyushu-based wedding halls and photo studios held a joint seminar to provide services for LGBT couples. Approximately seventy workers attended the first meeting... More
Nexus World & Island City - Fukuoka Architecture Tour
Events DATE: Apr 18, 2021 - Apr 18, 2021
Two Nights & Three Days of Spring in Kagoshima. Islands, Shochu and Dinner on a Train!
Mar 26, 2021 Now Reports
A Step into the Future with Glover: The Secret of Steam
Events DATE: Apr 29, 2021 - Aug 29, 2021