Feb 10, 2021
Yanagawa Hina Festival 2021
Every year on Mar., Hina (Doll) Festivals are held to pray for the health of young girls. In Yanagawa, the first Hina Festival for a baby girl is marked with sagemon, colorful hanging decorations that each family has passed down over generations...
Feb 24, 2021
Making the Ordinary Special ~ A Luxurious Overnight Journey to Saga ~
For this report, we took a two-day trip next door to Saga prefecture to spruce up our everyday lives. We visited Ureshino Onsen, known as one of Japan’s Top Three Hot Springs for Beautiful Skin, and Arita, one of the country’s most well-known ceramic production centers....
Feb 18, 2021
Fukuoka Nanohana Guide 2021
Just like sakura, nanohana, otherwise known as field mustard, signal the start of spring in Fukuoka! Nanohana season runs from February to April...
- NTT Facility Opened in Hakata to Promote Digital Transformation Linkspark Fukuoka opened inside the NTT West building in Hakata Ward. Linkspark facilities provide consultation services for business digitalization and solutions to social challenges, such as drastic fall in tourism demands, lack of business successors, and... More
- A New Citrus Developed in Saga Debuts Today ‘Nijumaru,’ a new variety of citrus developed in Saga Prefecture, hits the shelves on Mar. 5. The large, round-shaped citrus was developed over the last twenty years and is remarkably sweet, rich in flavor as it keeps fresh for 1 ~ 2 months in storage. This season... More
- Fukuoka to Extend Business Regulations until Mar 21 Fukuoka Prefecture intends to continue requesting local eateries to close at 21:00 until Mar. 21. The local government originally planned to implement the business regulation until... More
- JR Hakata City Celebrates 10th Anniversary JR Hakata City celebrated its 10th anniversary on March 3. More than 600 million people had visited the facility since it opened in 2011. Amu Plaza and other stores marked the milestone with about twenty... More
- Detailed Route Schedule For Torch Relay in Fukuoka Announced Detailed time schedules for the Tokyo 2020 Torch relay were announced. During the two-day tour in Fukuoka Prefecture, the torch will travel through Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine and... More
24th Kurume Kasuri Ai, Ai, Deai (Indigo, Love, Encounter) Festival
Events DATE: Mar 20, 2021 - Mar 21, 2021
The 2nd Year of Reiwa - New Exhibition of Kurume Kasuri - Important Intangible Cultural Assets
Events DATE: Mar 1, 2021 - Mar 7, 2021