Chai Tea Heron
Located on the first floor of an old apartment building, Chai Tea Heron specializes in the spiced milk tea called chai.
Oct 29, 2018
Gofukumachi still retains much of its old charm, including the renovated 120-year-old house that Barba Bianca calls home.
Oct 29, 2018
Hakata Akihaku Guide 2018
Hakata Akihaku 2018 features an exceptional variety of colorful, must-see events, ranging from those imbued with historical romance at the shrines and temples of Hakata, to concerts, art, dramas, walking tours, and lectures!
Sep 26, 2017
November 2018 Fukuoka Now
Autumn is an especially good time to enjoy food in Japan and this issue has heaps of foodie info to sink your teeth into!
Oct 29, 2018
- Royal Host to Discontinue Use of Plastic Straws Royal Holdings Co., Ltd. (Fukuoka City) will eliminate single-use plastic straws from its six-brand restaurants across Japan by 2020 to reduce environmental plastic pollution. The move will start at its nine restaurants in Tokyo in November 2018 and will be expanded to those in Kyushu as well from April 2019. Plastic straws will... More
- Sugomon Pass From JR Kyushu For Overseas Visitors A new transportation IC card named Sugomon Pass will debut from JR Kyushu on Nov. 19. The 2,000 limited edition cards are designed for and can be purchased only by visitors from abroad who stay in Japan for 90 days or less. In addition to paying transportation fees and buying products similarly to current Sugoca IC cards, users can... More
- Kyushu Condominium Sales Register Decrease Sales of apartments in Kyushu area between January and June 2018 decreased by 1.5% compared to the same period of the previous year. Land prices and construction costs have increased over the past years and are considered a hurdle to potential buyers. More
- Kyudenko Pursue Stable Solar Power Kyudenko Corporation is looking to commercialize a system that can distribute solar power in a stable manner. The company has developed a low cost energy management system that makes use of an inexpensive lead storage battery. The new setup will be tested in... More
- Toyota Kyushu to Produce Lexus ES Toyota's Kyushu-based factory will start producing Lexus ES vehicles. A commemorative ceremony was held at the Toyota Motor Kyushu Co., Ltd. Miyata Factory, Miyawaka City, in late October to celebrate the announcement. Approximately 300 people attended the event, including Toyota Motor Corporation Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Osamu Nagata. The company is hoping to... More
Fukuoka City National Strategic Special Zone (3) “Financial Aid for Renting Residential and Office Spaces”
Nov 5, 2018 Now Reports