Sample some of the best shochu from Kagoshima Prefecture! A total of 84 Kagoshima-based breweries will serve approximately 660 varieties of shochu and sake, including Satsuma shochu and Amami kokuto (brown sugar) shochu. Join the sake tasting challenge and don’t miss the talk from chef Tomo Kurihara. Pair your shochu with the food on offer, too.
• 2/22 (Thu.)
• 13:00~20:00 (reception until 19:00)
• Adv.: ¥1,000, door: ¥1,000
• 8F Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Fukuoka
• 2-2-43 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-752-5555 (Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel), 092-711-5491 (Nishinippon Event Service)