KIYO＊SEN, which is a collaboration between drumming prodigy Senri Kawaguchi and internationally recognized organist Kiyomi Otaka, will be performing in Fukuoka. Kawaguchi is still a college student but has already shared a stage with the likes of Steve Gadd and also performed at the Tokyo Jazz Festival in September. Meanwhile, Otaka is successful as a member of Casiopea 3rd, one of the most famous Japanese fusion bands in Japan. Audiences will surely be completely captivated by the dynamic duo’s powerful performances! Videos of Kawaguchi performing have gained huge levels of attention across the globe and have already been viewed on YouTube more than 39 million times. Don’t miss the chance to witness one of only two Japanese musicians to be recognized as one of the best drummers in the industry by the highly regarded website Drummerworld!
Here is a video with both Senri Kawaguchi and Kiyomi Otaka shot during the recording of their 3rd album.
• 11/2 (Thu.)
• Open: 18:30 / start: 19:00
• Adv. non-reserved: ¥4,500 (students ¥2,500) / Door: ¥5,000 (students ¥3,000)
• Denki Building Mirai Hall
• 4F Denki Building Kyosokan, 2-1-82 Watanabe-dori, Chuo-ku
• Tickets available at: Ticket Pia, Lawson, Yolanda Office and Konix