Special Bus Tour for Fukuoka Now Readers! (only 20 seats – book soon!)
Mar. 31, 2018
English Speaking Guide – for the entire trip!
¥5,000 per person! – details below.
In this tour we’ll take you to some of the best cherry blossom sites in Yame, including the tunnel of sakura trees at Muryojuin Temple, the long line of sakura trees at Yabe River, and the sakura by the stone bridge at Kitagawachi Park. Lunch and a Yame tea preparing workshop are included. Starts at Nishitetsu Kurume Station. ¥5,000/person.
Two of the stars of spring, cherry blossoms and nanohana in one spot! See the contrasting brilliant yellow and soft pink.
The sakura trees lining both sides of the path form a magical tunnel of cherry blossoms. A great place to take photos!
Enjoy a lunch made with local vegetables and seasonal fish at Kigokoro Kuboyama.
After learning to prepare Yame tea, we’ll sip some tea and enjoy an Amaou strawberry parfait!
Some 600 someiyoshino sakura trees against the backdrop of a stone bridge make Kitagawachi Park a special sight. In the evening they are lit up and the view is even more spectacular!
Enjoy a panoramic view of this 70-hectare tea plantation, which spreads out in front of you like a green carpet.
With only 20 seats available, reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Book a seat for yourself and make new friends, or form a group and enjoy the day together. Ideal for both overseas visitors and local foreign residents. (Japanese nationals welcome too, if they book with non-Japanese.)
*Itinerary subject to change pending blooming conditions.
9:20 Meeting (in front of Nishitetsu Kurume Station)
10:20~11:20 Yame cherry blossom viewing (Yabegawa River, Muryojoin Temple)
11:30~12:30 Lunch (Kigokoro Kuboyama)
13:00~15:00 Yame tea preparing experience (Hotaru to Ishibashi no Yakata)
15:30~15:50 Yame Central Tea Garden
16:00 Shopping at Local Products Center Tokimeki
17:15 Return (in front of Nishitetsu Kurume Station)
• Departure: 3/31 (Sat.)
• Tour Price (per person): adult ¥5,000 (incl. lunch), ES and under (incl. lunch) ¥4,000, ES and under (does not include lunch or bus seat) ¥1,000 *payment by cash at the meeting spot on the day
• Number of participants: 20-person limit (individuals or groups from overseas, and Japanese provided they attend with at least one non-Japanese person in their group.)
• Handling company: Cha no Kuni (Land of Tea) Tourist Information Center (2-129 Moto-machi, Yame City)
• Planning and operation: FM Yame (1314-1 Kurogimachi Ima, Yame City)
• Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (for questions about the tour and to cancel reservations – sorry, this tour is sold out.)
• Child seats are not available
Should you wish to cancel, please email seven days before the trip. 30% of the fee will be required for cancellations three days before, 40% for cancellations one day before, and 50% for cancellations on the day.
This tour is sold out. Please monitor our website and SNS for upcoming tours and events.