The Fukuoka Shunsetsu Executive Committee is recruiting foreign participants for a Karaoke festival on Jan. 15. Applicants must be over 18 years old and should be able to sing Japanese songs, or be naturalised citizens of Japan. The winner will get travel tickets such as a cruise ship tour or accommodation for an onsen in Kyushu. For those who are interested, follow the instructions below. Apply by Dec. 22.
1. Date and time
• 1/15 (Sun.), Meeting time: 14:00
• Preliminary rounds & finals: 14:30~17:00
• Finals (5 participants): A champion is selected as well as second and third place.
2. Application qualification (ca. 15 applicants: first-come-first-served basis)
• Foreigners who are able to sing Japanese songs, or naturalised citizens of Japan.
• Must be over 18.
3. Application system
• If interested, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will reply with the entry sheet, which you must then return to us to enter into the competition.
• Each participant will get ¥2,000 to cover transportation
5. Application deadline
• 12/22 (Thu.), first-come-first-served basis
• First prize: luxury travel tickets x 2
(1. China: Shanghai⇔Hakata cruise ship tour + 2. Kyushu onsen stay)
2nd prize: electric appliance
3rd prize: two cases of kirin beer ※participation prizes for all applicants
7. On the panel
• Satoshi Yonai – Publicity Director of Kitty, an organisation that scouts talented singers.
• Amin – a Chinese singer/songwriter (has collaborated with Yumin). See Amin perform a mini-concert on Sun. 15 Jan.
• And others
Fukuoka Shunsetsu Executive Committee Office
• 2-3-2 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka city
• TNC Broadcasting Hall, China Chongqing Fukuoka Office
• Tel.: 080-3221-0050 (13:00~16:00, closed on Sat., Sun.& Hol.)
• Fax: 092-281-0925
• E-mail: email@example.com