Be sure to check out this year’s Aganoyaki Ceramics Festival for a great family day out. A huge selection of discounted pottery will be on sale in the ceramics museum and at various kilns dotted around Fukuchi Town at the end of April. Collect stamps and you will be sure to take home a prize. An exhibition will also be held to showcase some of the local pottery that is currently being produced. A free bus service will be running to help visitors get around. The festival is a great opportunity to purchase Agano ware ceramics at a bargain price. The Fureai-shi store is located right next to the ceramics museum and sells a range of delicious regional food. Enjoy a stroll around the local area as you explore an array of top quality ceramic creations!
Photo: Fukuchi Town
• 4/26 (Fri.) ~ 4/29 (Mon., hol.)
• Free entry
• From 4/27 (Sat., hol.) ~ 4/29 (Mon., hol.) there will be free shuttle buses from Akaike Sta. as well as shuttle buses that will go around Aganoyaki no Sato. Click here for a detailed bus schedule.
• Aganoyaki no Sato Fureai Exchange Center incl. 13 Aganoyaki kilns
• 2811 Agano, Fukuchi, Tagawa, Fukuoka
• 0947-28-5864 (Aganoyaki Cooperative)