A breathtaking circus in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Japan and Finland. Supported by the organizers including Setouchi Circus Factory, Setagaya Public Theatre, and Fukuoka City Foundation for Arts and Cultural Promotion, a special program was developed by the participating artists themselves for the first time in Fukuoka. Immerse in the world created by Fukuoka-based musician Hideaki Takahashi, native instrument Chikuzen biwa performer Choka Ogata, Korean-drum performing group Hansori, Thai traditional musicians and other artists who have passed the competitive audition!
Photo: Vojtech Brtnicky
• 11/30 (Sat.), 12/1 (Sun.)
• 11/30: 17:00 (doors open 16:30), 12/1: 15:00 (doors open 14:30)
• Adult: S-seat ¥2,500, A-seat ¥1,500, child (4~18 y.o.): ¥1,000
• Namiki Square
• 4-21-45 Chihaya, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-263-6265 (9:30~17:00, Fukuoka City Foundation for Arts and Cultural Promotion)