Fukuoka City Botanical Garden exhibits about 2,600 species and 190,000 plants indoors and outdoors. At the annual Rose Festival, which is held at the best time to see autumn roses, 250 varieties and 1,100 roses give off a rich scent around a large flower bed of 500 m2, and you can appreciate the colorful roses. From October 23rd to 25th, the roses that won the contest will be exhibited, and you can consult about rose cultivation, and purchase rose seedlings.
• 10/23 (Fri.) ~ 11/8 (Sun.)
• 9:00~17:00 (last entry 16:30)
• Adult: ¥600, HS: ¥300, JHS and under: free (student ID required)
• Fukuoka City Botanical Garden
• 5-1-1 Ozasa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka