EU Film Days, a unique film festival that brings the best of European cinema to audiences in Japan, comes to Fukuoka. Most of the selected films will be shown for the first time in Japan and have been chosen to showcase the wide range of filmmaking talent as well as the cultural diversity and vibrancy of the European Union. Look forward to short and feature-length films from Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Romania, and Sweden. Some English subtitles available. Check the website for the screening schedule.
• 7/18 (Thu.) ~ 7/28 (Sun.)
• 11:00~ (Check the website for the screening schedule)
• Adult: ¥600, HS and college: ¥500, ES and JHS: ¥400
• Movie Hall Cine-la, Fukuoka City Public Library
• 3-7-1 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka