April 1, Kyushu’s connection to Europe strengthens with the commencement of KLM’s additional Tuesday nonstop flight to Amsterdam. If you can’t make it to Amsterdam, enjoy a taste of Europe in Fukuoka this spring at the Hilton Seahawk Fukuoka’s European Food Fair. Visit the Brasserie & Lounge Seala at the Hilton before May 6 to try the many dishes, including French quiche & chicken confit, Italian seafood lasagna & pasta, British fish & chips and more from Netherlands, Spain and other European countries. The Hilton’s new Executive Chef, Gerald Vaux who’s worked at Michelin awarded restaurant in France, and all over the world, is there to welcome you.
Brasserie & Lounge Seala / Hilton Seahawk Fukuoka
• 4/1 (Tue.) ~ 5/6 (Tue. & Hol.)
• Weekdays / Adult ¥2,200, Over 65 ¥1,700, 6 ~ 12 ¥1,200
• Sat., Sun. & Hol. / Adult ¥2,500, Over 65 ¥2,200, 6 ~ 12 ¥1,300
• Weekdays / Adult ¥4,100, Over 65 ¥3,200, 6 ~ 12 ¥2,100
• Sat., Sun. & Hol. / Adult ¥4,700, Over 65 ¥3,700, 6 ~ 12 ¥2,300
* All incl. tax
On 4/1 & 29, first 100 of each section (lunch & dinner, total 400) get a tulip from KLM!
SPECIAL CHANCE: KLM is giving away a pair return tickets on KLM to Europe. Answer the quiz to enter!
Visit website for more details: hiltonfukuokaseahawk.jp
For KLM information: http://www.klm.com/home/jp/en