The FAM Cinematheque returns after three years to feature Malaysian director Lim Kah Wai, who, based in Osaka, continues to create films worldwide with nimble footwork. His works include films set in Osaka, love stories shot in China, and road movies filmed while traveling through Eastern European countries such as Slovenia and Macedonia. In line with his self-proclaimed title of “drifter,” eight of Lim Kah Wai’s films, including his latest work “Your Lovely Smile,” will be screened. During the event, Director Lim will be present, and talks with author Higashiyama Akira and others will be held.
* “Nowhere, Now Here” and “Somewhen, Somewhere” are with English subtitles.
• 5/6 (Sat.), 5/7 (Sun.)
• 10:00~ (screening schedule)
• ¥1,500 per film (same-day tickets only)
• Fukuoka Art Museum Museum Hall
• 1-6 Ohori Park, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City