Enjoy coffee prepared in different ways (espresso, french press, siphon, and more) by over 20 coffee shops based within and outside Fukuoka Prefecture. Watch presentations by local coffee specialists and join workshops (separate fee) on cafe latte art, coffee making and more. Enjoy sandwiches, breads, scones, and sweets with your coffee and browse coffee-related goods such as drip bags and original t-shirts, too. On Oct. 13 there will be a special performance by the Seika Girls’ High School Brass Band. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about Fukuoka’s coffee culture and quality.
• 10/13 (Sun.), 10/14 (Mon., hol.)
• 10/13: 12:00~20:00 (L.O. 19:00), 10/14: 10:00~19:00 (L.O. 18:00)
• Adv.: ¥1,200, door: ¥1,500 (incl. three cups of coffee)
• Tenjin Sky Hall, 16F Nishinippon Shimbun Kaikan
• 1-4-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka