Under the theme of “future where people and vehicles are connected,” this huge bi-annual automotive event returns to Fukuoka. Two and four-wheeled vehicles from 38 international brands will be on display inside three linked venues: Marine Messe Fukuoka, Fukuoka Kokusai Center, and the Fukuoka International Congress Center. Eight domestic four-wheel brands include Toyota, Lexus, Hond, Nissan, Daihatsu, Subaru, Volkswagen, Mazda, and Suzuki, in addition to domestic two-wheelers from Honda and Suzuki. At Marine Messe, concept cars and the latest road cars will be exhibited by domestic manufacturers. Fukuoka Kokusai Center will host the newest import cars, including Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Ferrari, Maserati, Renault, KTM, Triumph, and Moto Guzzi. Meanwhile, at Fukuoka Convention Center, unique experimental cars developed by Kyushu-university students, as well as vintage vehicles, will be on display. Exhibitions of service vehicles such as patrol cars and bikes and fourteen food and drink booths will be nearby outside. Fun for the whole family!
• 12/20 (Fri.) ~ 12/23 (Mon.)
• 9:30~18:00 (last day: ~17:00)
• Adv.: adult ¥1,300, college student ¥1,000, door: adult ¥1,500, college student ¥1,200, HS and under: free
• Marine Messe Fukuoka, Fukuoka Kokusai Center, Fukuoka International Congress Center
• 092-711-5583 (weekdays 9:30~17:30)